Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Win adviser (Mohammed Saleh,) Abadi International Order of the Phoenix for Tolerance Prize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Win adviser (Mohammed Saleh,) Abadi International Order of the Phoenix for Tolerance Prize Empty Win adviser (Mohammed Saleh,) Abadi International Order of the Phoenix for Tolerance Prize

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2016, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Mohammed Saleh,)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/11/22 | 12:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. 

He won the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the International Order of the Phoenix Gold Award for Tolerance, on the occasion of International Day for Tolerance. 

He stressed in a statement in favor of Economy News received a copy of it, overseeing the award institution informed me that the prize was awarded to me in coordination between the Iraqi Association for Tolerance and Non - Violence, and the International Festival of the gold and the Arab Network for Tolerance Phoenix. 

He was pleased to get the award , which celebrated mentioned me to the side of humanity rich creative experiences Wathrah in the fields of cultural and creative disciplines bloom openness humanitarian speeches noble - Semitism. 

I learned from those in charge of the award, to celebrate my and I got a prize will be mentioned in the city ofAmarah in Maysan province, which is historically a center of ancient national culture. 

The Order of the Phoenix Festival, the longest international festival in the world the fact that the period of its three years, and opened its first session in Cairo in 2003 and the second in Cairo in 2008 and the third in the Hague in 2012, and is the first international festival honors the creator in his own country or in the residence belief humanitarian and cultural his experience that she said a branch of the tree of global creativity. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm