Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National declares political blocs agree on the approval of the crowd Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National declares political blocs agree on the approval of the crowd Act Empty Deputy for the National declares political blocs agree on the approval of the crowd Act

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2016, 3:16 am

[size=30]Deputy for the National declares political blocs agree on the approval of the crowd Act[/size]
    23/11/2016 11:42 | Number of Views: 38
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    He confirmed the National Alliance Salim Chawki, Wednesday, that the parliament session on Saturday will see the adoption of the popular crowd Act.
    Shawki said in a statement that "the trend Press" obtained a copy of it, that "the House of Representatives Select on Saturday approved (the 26th of November this) as the date for the adoption of the Law of the popular crowd, after the political blocs agree."
    He said the legal committee member of the Parliamentary "The law preserves the rights and privileges of the children of the popular crowd through the regulatory process to this law, in addition to that this law goes all tongues, which describes the popular crowd militias or the charges against her over charges of working for the benefit of other countries," he said, adding that "People crowd the law is quite different from the law of the National Guard."

The official spokesman of the popular crowd MP Ahmad al - Asadi has called, on Thursday (November 10, 2016), the political forces to maintain the supreme national interests of the gains the party and vote on thepopular crowd at the 26th of this month the law. sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:31 am