Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil pumps reduce agricultural fees from 25 to 16 thousand dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil pumps reduce agricultural fees from 25 to 16 thousand dinars Empty Oil pumps reduce agricultural fees from 25 to 16 thousand dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2016, 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Oil pumps reduce agricultural fees from 25 to 16 thousand dinars

Author: HUA 
    Editor: BK 
    11.27.2016 19:47 
    Number of Views: 236

Long-Presse / Dhi Qar
    Announced Dhi Qar management, on Sunday, the approval of the Ministry of Oil to reduce fees on agricultural pumps to maintain, (375 km south of Baghdad), from 25 to 16 thousand dinars, starting from the current season, usually that many fees are "weighing" the shoulders of peasants and farmers .
    He said the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar, just Aldechala, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "the oil ministry agreed to a request to maintain reduced amounts levy imposed on all agricultural pump from 25 to 16 thousand dinars," noting that "the ministry instructed the implementation of resolution from the current agricultural season. "
    He guessed Aldechala, that "contribute to the decision to ease the financial burden on peasants," she returned to "impose numerous fees on peasants and farmers, including those for agricultural pumps they use to irrigate their fields, now weighing down their shoulders."
    The Agriculture Department of Dhi Qar, announced in (the fifth of October 2016), increasing the acreage within the agricultural plan for the winter season by 438 thousand acres, indicating that the plan has achieved an increase of more than 50 thousand acres greenery planted crop of wheat, while confirming their quest for security Agricultural food within the plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:40 am