Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary exclude affected internationalist Chapter VI on the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary exclude affected internationalist Chapter VI on the Iraqi economy Empty Finance parliamentary exclude affected internationalist Chapter VI on the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2013, 3:11 pm

Finance parliamentary exclude affected internationalist Chapter VI on the Iraqi economy  

11:23 01/07/2013
    Baghdad - and babysit - ruled out a member of the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib, Chapter VI, who influenced him turning Iraq after his release from the provisions of Chapter VII, a negative impact on the Iraqi economy, stressing that he will contribute significantly to support the economy and the investment process.
    Najib said in a press statement that the seventh item gave a good impression of Iraq and has a bad reputation in all countries of the world that is peaceful and does not recognize international peace as a result of the policy of the former regime.
    She added, "that Iraq would emerge from the provisions of Chapter VII and turn it into a sixth is an achievement of the federal government and the Iraqi people in general, because it will move the economy and pays corporate world to come to Iraq, stressing not affected by Chapter VI a negative impact on the national economy, as envisioned by some, but Sinfah and pushes forward "... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:19 pm