Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture suggest the adoption of the law of freedom of expression and demonstration aft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture suggest the adoption of the law of freedom of expression and demonstration aft Empty Parliamentary culture suggest the adoption of the law of freedom of expression and demonstration aft

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Dec 2016, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    House of Representatives hearing
    Parliamentary culture suggest the adoption of the law of freedom of expression and demonstration after the recess

Author: AB, MK 
    Editor: AB, BK 
    12/30/2016 10:37 
    Number of Views: 62

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The Commission on Culture in the House of Representatives, and the arrival of a draft freedom of expression and peaceful protest to the "final formulations" phase of the law, and as pointed out to take notes, civil society organizations and civilian activists into account and alleviate a lot of penalties and agreed to the security authorities notice the demonstration instead of taking their consent, suggested approval after the legislative recess of Parliament.
    The committee member said Haider Mawla said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The draft law of freedom of expression and peaceful demonstration reached advanced stages were conducted extensive amendments to it," adding that "the project has become in the process of final formulations."
    He said the Lord, that "the project has undergone extensive discussions with civil society organizations and activists and civilians made their remarks in his draft," noting that "the Commission relaxed and canceled many of the sanctions and agreed to the security authorities notice the demonstration instead of taking their consent."
    He favored a member of the parliamentary Committee on Culture, said: "The vote on the bill after the legislative recess of the House of Representatives is finished."
    The project has raised objections of many civil and human rights bodies, called for reconsideration about my grandfather before legislation in coordination with it, and remove the vagueness and loose phrases involving several explanations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:34 am