Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: security incidents in Baghdad and Najaf attempts to divide Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: security incidents in Baghdad and Najaf attempts to divide Iraq Empty Washington: security incidents in Baghdad and Najaf attempts to divide Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 2:16 pm

[ltr]Washington: security incidents in Baghdad and Najaf attempts to divide Iraq[/ltr]

Since 02/01/2017 18:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Condemned the US Embassy in Iraq, on Monday, the recent terrorist attacks in the provinces of Baghdad, Najaf, viewing it as a cowardly attempts to divide Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr]The embassy said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that it "strongly condemns the recent terrorist attacks in Baghdad and Najaf, and progressing condolences to the families of the victims."[/ltr]

[ltr]She added, "These attempts cowardly to divide Iraq will be crowned failure at a time when general of the Iraqi people will begin in 2017 to stand united in the face of this barbaric violence," indicating that "The United States reaffirms its commitment to the support of both the Government and the people of Iraq in their struggle against terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A series of explosions affected, today, the capital, Baghdad claimed the lives of dozens of martyrs and 29 Jrih.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:52 pm