Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Make the Adjustment

csd9013
    csd9013

Make the Adjustment Empty Make the Adjustment

Post by csd9013 Sun 15 Jan 2017, 7:16 am

“Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church.” Ephesians 4:15 (NLT)

The smallest adjustments in life can make a world of difference. Whether it is in your attitude, in how you view things, in how you approach things, or adjusting your focus from what you want to what God has said in His word, make the adjustment. God has your personal growth and development on His mind, and He knows that if you cooperate with Him, gradually you will grow into the person you have always dreamed of being. That dynamic and mature person that is truly living the God-kind of life is not far away. With His supernatural help, you can make the adjustments and be all that God has called you to be for His glory!

Prayer: Father God, thank You for making a change in me and for being so patient with my growth and development. I receive Your grace to make the adjustments You have wanted me to make in my life. I want to be all that You called me to be and all You thought of when You were forming me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Make the Adjustment Empty Re: Make the Adjustment

Post by Neno Sun 15 Jan 2017, 7:22 am

I use to think it was hard, now I wish I layed more attention. The truth was always available to me to acknowledge just took me to long to understand that. So glad I do know and happy to learn more and more understanding as I move forward.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:10 pm