Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Feed Your Faith, Starve Your Doubts

csd9013
    csd9013

Feed Your Faith, Starve Your Doubts Empty Feed Your Faith, Starve Your Doubts

Post by csd9013 Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:14 am

“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

All of life boils down to one question, “What do you believe?” Sitting in a room filled with people, you would hear many different responses to that one question. Everyone believes something, even if they choose not to believe anything at all. Faith, in simple terms, is being fully persuaded that God is who He says He is and that He will do what He said He will do. It's His desire that we become like Abraham, who didn’t stagger at the promises of God through unbelief, but was strong in faith giving glory to God because he was fully persuaded that He which had promised was able also to perform. When your faith is active and your expectancy is turned way up and at full throttle, now you can take off! But when doubt is active and you don't expect God to do anything, you can go nowhere. Your doubt and unbelief shuts down any and all departures.

For the believer, a life of faith is not optional. God expects you to believe Him and take Him at His Word even when feelings, appearances, and sounds are telling you not to. Your faith is all you have and it is what will see you through anything. It is turned on by the Holy Ghost whenever we hear God’s Word and what strengthens our faith is how we respond to the Word we hear. Jesus is the author and the finisher of your faith, yet the responsibility is yours to feed your faith and starve your doubts. God is who He says He is, and He will surely do what He said He will do in your life.

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for working on my faith and destroying all doubt and unbelief in me. If faith is what pleases You, then that’s how I want to be and live. Make me a person of faith and love. As I speak Your Word from my mouth and hear Your Word preached, let my faith be activated. Let my expectancy be turned way up. Let my faith in You propel me forward. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 am