Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi military commander resigns due to “security chaos”

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi military commander resigns due to “security chaos” Empty Iraqi military commander resigns due to “security chaos”

Post by chouchou Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The commander of the 17th Division in the Iraqi army, Nasser Al-Ghannam resigned from his post, to be the first high-level military commander in the country to resign since the U.S. entry to Iraq in 2003.

“I have submitted my resignation because of the unprofessional orders and the wrong policies of the leaders of the Supreme Military as well as moods and randomness in decision-making, which led to chaos in the security file, without explaining the decisions that he was pointing to,” Ghannam said in his (Face book) page for social networking , briefed by ”Shafaq News”.

"The resignation came so that we won’t be asked before God on what is happening to our people and elements of the armed forces of indiscriminate killings because of the wrong policies of the Supreme Military leaders, moods and randomness in decision-making,” he said.

It is noteworthy that the father of Maj. Gen. Nasser al-Ghannam was holding a major military in Saddam Hussein regime while Nasser served as commander of the decree brigade in the former Republican Guard army until April 2003.

Major General Nasser returned and joined the new Iraqi army in 2004, and took over command of 24 Muthanna Brigade of the Sixth Division, for a very short time, before he receives the leadership of the Second Division of the Iraqi Army stationed in Mosul and was promoted to the rank of Major General.

He worked finally as commander of the 17th Division in the Iraqi army which is responsible for southern areas of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 pm