Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold prices have been declining influenced by the comments of US monetary policy officials and pres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold prices have been declining influenced by the comments of US monetary policy officials and pres Empty Gold prices have been declining influenced by the comments of US monetary policy officials and pres

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2017, 3:41 am

Gold prices have been declining influenced by the comments of US monetary policy officials and pressure the dollar

Gold prices have been declining influenced by the comments of US monetary policy officials and pres Image

Gold fell on Wednesday , with the rise of the dollar after it strengthened Comments officials at the Federal Reserve ( the US central bank) rate hike expectations in March , while not submitted a letter to the head of Donald Trump Trqubth markets eagerly few details about the spending on infrastructure projects and tax reforms . 

By 0647 GMT , gold dropped 0.4 percent in online transactions to $ 1243.86 an ounce ( an ounce). The precious metal reached its highest level since Nov. 11 at $ 1263.80 on February February 27. 

And got gold in the US futures contracts 0.8 percent to $ 1244.30 an ounce. 

Trump has pledged to reform the immigration system and improve employment opportunities and wages for Americans and pledge tax cuts "huge" middle tax cuts for businesses to layer. But he did not give a few indications on how to achieve it. 

The dollar index rose 0.5 percent to 101.580. 

Some decision - makers at the Federal Reserve on Tuesday boosted expectations of raising US interest rates in March. 

For other precious metals silver went down 0.1 percent to $ 18.28 an ounce. 

And platinum settled at $ 1022.80 an ounce. 

And palladium rose 0.4 percent to $ 771.90 an ounce.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:55 pm