Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economy News" published a proposed amendment of the Central Bank Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economy News" published a proposed amendment of the Central Bank Law Empty Economy News" published a proposed amendment of the Central Bank Law

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:35 am

Economy News" published a proposed amendment of the Central Bank Law

Banks
    Economy News Baghdad:

Published "Economics News" proposed amendment to the Central Bank Law, which discussed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives with economists.

Included a proposed amendment to make the central bank's capital trillion dinars wholly state-owned, Antrda bank holds deals on foreign assets and the management of official reserves of foreign currency in accordance with the best international practices and the goals of monetary policy bank and invests golden cash and cash Almandah currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:52 am