Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Energy parliamentary stresses the inevitability of unification of the oil export ports

chouchou
    chouchou

Energy parliamentary stresses the inevitability of unification of the oil export ports Empty Energy parliamentary stresses the inevitability of unification of the oil export ports

Post by chouchou Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Commission on the parliamentary oil, today, the importance of coordination between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region in the unification of the oil export ports centrally.

The Vice-Chairman of the Committee Ali Fayad, in an interview (IMN) said that "we must find a format fruitful between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources in Arbil," noting that "the oil that is produced in the Kurdistan region is part of the national production and hope to be بأيادي Amina" .

Fayad said, that "export outlets must be issued by Iraq's oil from the Kurdistan region or regions of the center and south through the Export Company (SOMO), to ensure that the financial revenues of Iraq."

And built the federal budget for the year 2014, based on oil export ceiling of three million barrels, and the price of 90 dollars per barrel.

Preliminary data indicated that the federal budget for next year amounted to 174 trillion and 600 billion dinars, while 40% of them will go to investment allocations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:09 am