Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for an emergency meeting to discuss the formula put forward for election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for an emergency meeting to discuss the formula put forward for election law Empty Maliki calls for an emergency meeting to discuss the formula put forward for election law

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Oct 2013, 4:04 am

Maliki calls for an emergency meeting to discuss the formula put forward for election law

October 3, 2013 BAGHDAD - East October 3

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to an emergency meeting and extended to members of the coalition of state law to discuss the formula put forward for election law in conjunction with a request from the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to postpone the vote in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on the bill, said political reporter for the East News that Maliki is not satisfied with the proposed formulas of the law in conjunction with widespread popular resentment of the major blocs agreements at the expense of the interests of the Iraqi society reporter quoted political sources informed that the state law, members will discuss the presence of al-Maliki proposed bill including the compensatory seats and increase in the membership of the Board Representatives while the Kurdistan Region President asked Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi to wait a bit before passing the law, for reasons not yet clear, and the reporter said that the controversy and moves at the last minute may lead to the postponement of the vote scheduled on the bill amid popular discontent and a wide range of formulas raised so far. This stressed the Special Representative of the United Nations Nikolai Mladenov on the importance of the upcoming parliamentary elections on schedule and approve the law by the House of Representatives and said that elections in Iraq will determine the path of peace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm