Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work: We have many observations on the budget .. We need (200) billion dinars for this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work: We have many observations on the budget .. We need (200) billion dinars for this Empty Parliamentary work: We have many observations on the budget .. We need (200) billion dinars for this

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 3:07 am

Parliamentary work: We have many observations on the budget .. We need (200) billion dinars for this segment
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The Committee on Labor and Social Affairs parliamentary, on Thursday, and possession of a lot on the comments on the budget of 2018, while confirmed that the budget will see some amendments by the parliamentary committees concerned.
    Committee member Sadik al-Mahna told "Iraq News", that "his committee has many observations on the budget, we in the parliamentary work committee need more than 200 billion dinars, to cover the needs of the disabled," noting that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi, when He was a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary said at the time, even if the borrowing, and does not cut the social protection benefit, and this is what we emphasize now, that should not prejudice the rights of this segment.
    Al-Mahna added that "the budget of 2018 will be made some amendments by the parliamentary committees of the competent, if discussed, the session on Saturday, may see the reading of the budget first reading."
    As revealed by a parliamentary source, on Wednesday, the arrival of the budget bill 2018 to the House of Representatives, after the end of the official working time of the Council.
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri announced, on Wednesday, the lack of access to the federal budget to the House of Representatives, which means the end of the legislative term and the convening of an extraordinary meeting upon arrival. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:16 am