Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD - A project to privatize waste has proved successful in the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD - A project to privatize waste has proved successful in the capital Empty BAGHDAD - A project to privatize waste has proved successful in the capital

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 2:34 am

[size=30]BAGHDAD - A project to privatize waste has proved successful in the capital[/size]
    16/12/2017 09:03 | Number of readings: 336
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Special

BAGHDAD - The head of the services committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council Ali Jassem said on Saturday that the project of privatization of waste from the economic projects important to the country.

Jassim said in a statement that "there has been a successful experiment to preserve the privatization of waste in the Karada and Karkh sector by a Lebanese company," stressing the success of this project very much.

He pointed out that "the subject of privatization of waste is one of the most advanced economic projects in the world and its application in Iraq is progress on the Arab level."

He added that "Baghdad province pays attention to the implementation of vital projects in the capital, such as cleaning projects and municipalities to improve the reality of Baghdad for the better."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:30 am