Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Car industry locally proved successful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Car industry locally proved successful Empty Expert: Car industry locally proved successful

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 7:43 am

Expert: Car industry locally proved successful

12:18 - 24/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The industrial expert Ahmed Al-Attar stressed on Saturday the importance of working to promote industrial production and expand its joints in industries that have the elements of rapid advancement, which has entered the production process already, pointing out that the car industry locally proved its success.
    Al-Attar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "Iraq has many elements that lead to the activation of industrial production. The specialized centers noted that the Iraqi market is promising and represents the most important elements of industrial success, besides the availability of local expertise and natural resources that can encourage the establishment of bilateral partnerships. With specialized international companies. "
    Al-Attar added that "many local industries have been able to prove their presence and have provided local markets with quality products that touch the lives of citizens and the national economy alike."
    He pointed out that "the car industry locally in cooperation with the private sector is considered a successful experience, which reflects the capacity of large local capacity to activate the national production." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:37 am