Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah Empty Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 2:22 am

[size=30]Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah[/size]
    30/12/2017 10:10 | Number of readings: 98
    font size:  Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah Font_decrease  Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah Font_enlarge
     Saudi aggression committed a new massacre of 10 women in Hodeidah Thumbnail.php?file=d9a63afae0b74ee9b2a0f66e4da5f34f_491471641
    Trend Press / Agencies

Ten women were martyred Saturday morning in raids by the Saudi Agence France-Presse, targeting the Directorate of Al-Khokha in the western province of Hadiyya.

A Yemeni military source said that "ten women were martyred in raids by the Aggression on the farm east of the area of ​​Katabah Directorate of Khokha.

On Monday, two men, a woman and a girl were killed and a woman and her daughter were injured in addition to the destruction of two homes as a result of an air raid on the area targeting the district of Ghamr in Sa'ada governorate. Two citizens were killed after an attack on a citizen's car in Bani Sayah district.

The aggression has escalated the brutal crimes against the people of Yemen in various provinces where more than 600 civilians have been killed and wounded since the beginning of December, including women and children in the massacres of aggression in the provinces of Sanaa, Saada, Hodeidah and Taiz.

Today's crime is added to hundreds of war crimes committed by Saudi Arabian Airlines against the Yemeni people, where more than 36,000 civilians have been killed and wounded since March 2015, according to independent organizations.

The crimes of genocide committed by the aggression against the Yemeni people in the shadow of international silence shameful under the will of America and Saudi money.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 am