Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval Empty Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 am

[size=30]Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval[/size]
    16/02/2018 09:49 | Number of readings: 47
    font size:  Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval Font_decrease  Trump's immigration plan fails to get US Senate approval Font_enlarge
    Trend Press / Agencies
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US Senate on Thursday rejected a joint plan by the Republican and Democratic parties on immigration to protect some 1.8 million "dreamers" from the threat of deportation and rejected a plan put forward by President Donald Trump to resolve the issue.

According to Agence France Presse, the joint bill won 54 votes to 45 votes, but failed to win the support of 60 votes, the minimum necessary to pass any law in Congress divided by the two parties by a very narrow margin. While the Trump plan fell by 39 votes to 60 votes.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/205402.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm