Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr renewed his refusal to give al-Maliki as prime minister

chouchou
    chouchou

Muqtada al-Sadr renewed his refusal to give al-Maliki as prime minister Empty Muqtada al-Sadr renewed his refusal to give al-Maliki as prime minister

Post by chouchou Sat 16 Nov 2013, 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} new Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr refused to give Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term without the rest of his party members.

[ltr]In his response to a question submitted by a group of writers and journalists, about the inclusion of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr refused to give al-Maliki third term, all the members of his party or is just, he replied by saying a brief {both are not covered} ".

The leader Moqtada al-Sadr refused to renew the mandate of a third of the owners exclusively for the rest of the "members of his party."

Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr said in response to a question from one of his followers about the statements MP for the coalition of state law Izzat Shabandar that the issue of withdrawal of confidence from Maliki is personal and the Sadrist movement does not want his candidacy for a third term and that the power to commit to a majority of the National Alliance or leaving "Yes, we We do not want to nominate a third time for several reasons, I hope him to preserve his prestige and gives the opportunity to build Iraq as he wanted as well, and not be democracy Baba shed in the future and that he sought to serve Iraq and enough and he said he wanted the nomination after while and not straight. "

Iraq has been a political crisis lasted several months, especially after the U.S. withdrawal end of the year 2011 due to the escalation of the differences between the political blocs on matters relating to the partnership in the state administration as well as other files, has resulted in the continuation of the crisis to the demand by some political blocs to withdraw confidence from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after Several meetings were held in Erbil and Najaf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:32 am