Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five security hoops to protect 52,000 polling stations across Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five security hoops to protect 52,000 polling stations across Iraq Empty Five security hoops to protect 52,000 polling stations across Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 3:05 am

Five security hoops to protect 52,000 polling stations across Iraq
    April 30 2018 11:01 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Election Commission[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The competent security authorities have completed preparations for the implementation of the security plan for the protection of polling stations, in cooperation and coordination with the Electoral Commission.

It is scheduled to enter the plan for the protection of 52 thousand polling stations in all provinces of Iraq, the implementation area on the sixth of May next.

"The plan will be in the form of five security hoops that hit all electoral centers to protect them," said Hazem al-Ridini, a member of the Electoral Commission.

"The Interior Ministry will impose the first ring in the vicinity of each electoral center. The second ring will be assigned to the Ministry of Defense, while the third ring will be the anti-terrorism apparatus, the fourth is the national security and the fifth is the intelligence service."

"The first security cordon will be his task of supervising the entry of voters to the electoral centers, and the second ring, which is only a few meters from the stations, will put barbed wire to prevent traffic to the polling stations."

The member of the Commission: "The security plans in the liberated provinces will be somewhat tight for other provinces, and may reach the ban on car roaming or the movement of people between the districts and districts." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:33 am