Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court reveals the date of ratification of the names of the winners of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court reveals the date of ratification of the names of the winners of the elections Empty Federal Court reveals the date of ratification of the names of the winners of the elections

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Federal Court reveals the date of ratification of the names of the winners of the elections

The Federal Court revealed on Tuesday the date of its ratification of the names of the winners of the elections, noting that those names have not reached so far.
    "The names of the winners of the House of Representatives have not yet reached the Federal Supreme Court so far," said spokesman Ayas al-Samuk in a press statement.
    He added that "once the lists arrived from the Electoral Commission for elections after the decision of the Electoral Judicial Commission formed in the Federal Court of Appeals in the objections submitted to the conduct of the general election procedures will be ratified after the audit."
    The Federal Supreme Court rejected the appeal of a deputy in parliament on the results of the parliamentary elections held on 12 May last, and confirmed that its role in the consideration of appeals comes after submission to the Board of Commissioners of the Independent High Electoral Commission.
    It is noteworthy that the results of the Iraqi elections, which took place on the 12 of this May, a young man of many objections by the figures and political forces and doubts about the occurrence of fraud and manipulation of the results, especially in the Kurdistan region and outside the matter, which is rejected by the Electoral Commission strongly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:35 am