Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's policy speaks of "the British occupation" and warns of "failure to achieve verified"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's policy speaks of "the British occupation" and warns of "failure to achieve verified" Empty Abadi's policy speaks of "the British occupation" and warns of "failure to achieve verified"

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 12:17 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi's policy speaks of "the British occupation" and warns of "failure to achieve verified"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 hours ago

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, called on everyone to unite, noting that just as we have won and liberated our land by unity, we need to unite in the next stage.
    A statement from Al-Abadi's office said to Ashqaf News that "during a speech at the commemoration ceremony of the 20th Revolution, the people of Iraq and the tribes celebrated this occasion, which is still alive because it painted the path of dignity, sovereignty and freedom and terrified those who wanted to oppress the Iraqi people and their resistance." Leadership of the reference and the British occupation failed and forced to transfer sovereignty to the Iraqis. "
    "We have united us in this challenge and fought the popular mobilization with the army, police, counter-terrorism and peshmerga, and they went out to protect all Iraqis and achieved victory," Abadi said.
    "No one has the right to lose the achievement that has been achieved after we have overcome all the challenges we have faced," he said.
    Abadi stressed the importance of not challenging the security forces, one of the most powerful forces in the region, adding that "the enemies are trying to divide us and disintegrate our unity," stressing that "we will pursue the remaining cells of terrorism in its holes and we will kill them."
    "Until the project of development, reconstruction, construction, job creation and services is realized, we must maintain security," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:31 am