Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

- Establishing a Russian-Chinese regional development fund worth 100 billion yuan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

- Establishing a Russian-Chinese regional development fund worth 100 billion yuan Empty - Establishing a Russian-Chinese regional development fund worth 100 billion yuan

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:37 am

- Establishing a Russian-Chinese regional development fund worth 100 billion yuan
    - Establishing a Russian-Chinese regional development fund worth 100 billion yuan Irq_1752501028_1533624145
    China and Russia will announce at the East Economic Forum the establishment of the Sino-Russian Fund for Regional Development of 100 billion yuan.
    "One of the most important events for us this year at the East Economic Forum will be the establishment of the Russian-Chinese Fund for Regional Development," said Khin Qinwei, the State Council for Reform and Development, on June 7, and formally announced the establishment of the regional development fund. To establish this fund The formal ratification of the establishment of this fund is a big event for the two countries. "
    He added that "the fund aims to develop bilateral regional cooperation, but the funds allocated to him provided by the Chinese side only."
    "This is also closely related to Russia, because the fund management company has already registered the institution in Moscow, which will be responsible for selecting projects," he said.
    "There will be an official ceremony, and we hope that the leaders of the two countries will be able to participate in it, but it is still difficult to talk about it. Everything will depend on their agenda," he said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102847

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm