Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance confirms the existing deficit in the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance confirms the existing deficit in the budget of 2018 Empty Finance confirms the existing deficit in the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finance confirms the existing deficit in the budget of 2018

The Ministry of Finance confirmed on Thursday that it will not be reimbursed for the current year 2018 to cover budget allocations, indicating that it will cover vacant posts according to the availability of financial allocations.
    "The picture became clear at the end of June with the rise of oil prices, which covered all the budget deficit, and therefore Iraq will not owe any party even if it is local to cover the budget allocations for the current year 2018," Finance Ministry Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan told a press conference. "He said.
    "The budget law of 2018 refers to the possibility of exploiting vacant posts according to the availability of financial allocations," adding that "the availability of these allocations will be evident in the month of October next."
    "The Ministry of Finance will cover the provinces with the necessary allocations according to the proportion of the population of the province," Johann pointed out that "the Ministry of Health does not have vacancies, considering that the appointments are centralized, and therefore is exhausting all the appointments.
    The oil prices rose during the current year to reach about $ 70 per barrel after the decline during the past years, which reflected positively on Iraq's general budget for the current year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm