Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs agreement with Chevron to develop oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signs agreement with Chevron to develop oil fields Empty Iraq signs agreement with Chevron to develop oil fields

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Aug 2018, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq signs agreement with Chevron to develop oil fields

Basra Oil Company signed an agreement with US Chevron on Thursday to set up a joint oilfield development company, along with the construction of an oil refinery.
    "The agreement provides for the establishment of an energy company, in addition to developing a study for the development of oil fields and the establishment of an oil refining refinery," Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, director general of the Basra Oil Company, told reporters on the sidelines of the signing of the contract.
    He pointed out that the partnership agreement with Chevron is to establish a relationship between the Ministry of Oil and the Company to develop oil and gas fields, as well as the development of supporting installations, storage and export systems.
    It is noteworthy that Iraq currently produces about 4.5 million barrels of oil per day, of which 3.5 million are exported, and works with giant foreign energy companies to raise its production capacity.
    The government has recently announced plans to increase the country's production capacity to 6.5 million bpd by 2022.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:24 am