Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia Empty TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 2:12 am

TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia

2018/08/24 10:06

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | News Iraq ) -

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Thursday his government was engaged in diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia after a diplomatic crisis that resulted in Saudi Arabia freezing trade between the two countries and expelling the Canadian ambassador from Riyadh.

"We continue to deal diplomatically with Saudi Arabia," Trudeau told reporters after meetings of the British Columbia cabinet. 

"I think it's important to have positive relations with countries all over the world."

"At the same time, we express our concerns about defending human rights and our shared values ​​around the world," he said.

Earlier this month, Saudi Arabia froze any new trade dealings with Canada, halted grain imports, expelled the Canadian ambassador and ordered all Saudi students to return to the country after anger at a scathing message from Canada's ambassador to Riyadh. 

The call was for the release of civil society activists.

The Saudi foreign ministry said at the time that it had "seen what the Canadian foreign minister and the Canadian embassy in the kingdom had said about what they called civil society activists who had been arrested in the kingdom and urged the authorities in the kingdom to release them immediately." 

"This negative and surprising attitude from Canada is a totally false and false claim to the truth," she said.

"Any further attempt on this part of Canada means we are allowed to interfere in Canada's internal affairs," Saudi Arabia said in a statement.

Note: The content (Trudeau: Canada is in diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia) was first published on Al-Ghad website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Trudo: Canada is in diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia) through its original source (Al Ghad Channel).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1652134-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%88-%D9%83%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia Empty Re: TRUDO: Canada holds diplomatic talks with Saudi Arabia

Post by ahill Sat 25 Aug 2018, 6:52 pm

Hmmmmm, I never heard anything on our news about this.
    maybe making another story up  306

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:13 am