Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold rises as dollar falls and market awaits Fed chief's speech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold rises as dollar falls and market awaits Fed chief's speech Empty Gold rises as dollar falls and market awaits Fed chief's speech

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 6:33 am

Gold rises as dollar falls and market awaits Fed chief's speech

Gold rises as dollar falls and market awaits Fed chief's speech 8302

Gold rose on Friday after falling in the previous session as the dollar fell as markets watched the Federal Reserve's speech to find any new signs of US monetary policy trends.
    Gold rose 0.3 percent in spot trade to $ 1188.96 an ounce by 0716 GMT after falling 0.9 percent on Thursday. Prices rose about 0.3 percent this week.
    Gold in US futures rose 0.1 percent to $ 1195 an ounce.
    Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to speak at an annual meeting of the central bank later on Friday.
    US central bank policymakers broadly agree that interest rates should rise further this year and next year, despite US President Donald Trump's dissatisfaction with such a plan, according to two policymakers on Thursday.
    Among other precious metals, silver rose 0.8 percent in spot trade to $ 14.58 an ounce.
    Platinum rose 1 percent to $ 782.70 an ounce, while palladium rose 0.5 percent to $ 919.85 an ounce.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:54 am