Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kerry reveals details of Assad's message to Netanyahu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry reveals details of Assad's message to Netanyahu Empty Kerry reveals details of Assad's message to Netanyahu

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:10 am

Kerry reveals details of Assad's message to Netanyahu 2018_7_11_0_36_59_417-660x330

Kerry reveals details of Assad's message to Netanyahu

Former US Secretary of State John Kerry revealed the details of a secret message sent by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in 2010 to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former US President Barack Obama.
    In his memoir, Every Day is Extra, Kerry recounts the content of a secret peace proposal that he has conveyed from Assad to Obama and Netanyahu. The latter is "surprised" by it.
    Kerry says Netanyahu found the proposal "surprising," because Assad showed willingness to make more concessions than those negotiated with Israel over previous years and ended without results in early 2011.
    Kerry added that in 2009, when he was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, he visited Damascus as part of a Middle East tour and held his first lengthy meeting with Assad.
    According to Kiri, he traveled directly to Israel after meeting with Assad, and shared information with Netanyahu, who just returned to power after 10 years either outside politics or in opposition.
    "The next day, I flew to Israel, sat with Netanyahu and briefed him on Assad's message. I was surprised that Assad was ready to go that far, he was much more than he was willing to go to him previously. "
    Returning to 2015, Kerry said Netanyahu told the US administration in the end that he could not reach a peace agreement with Syria under these circumstances.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:30 pm