Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized Empty Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 6:33 am

Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The economic expert Hussein al-Khakani said Wednesday that the issue of placing the name of the governor and signing it is universally recognized, while stressed the need to shine with the issuance of small currency .
    Al-Khakani said in a statement to the "Trend News" and viewed by "Economy News", that the national currency is constantly exposed to damage and the Central Bank of Iraq sets up cash collections ready to be replaced with the damaged currency after the reference with red ink certain and put numbers for the new currency and then put it In markets ".
    He added that the new edition of the currency takes the date of issuance and the signature of the governor as is the case in all central banks in all countries of the world, noting that the central bank is responsible for the currency currency in the country and since the history of the Iraqi state so far find some governors put his name and signature and some others just add To sign ".
    The economist pointed out that "there is no legal issue on the subject of signing the currency currency as it must bear the signature of a governor of the Central Bank . "
    "The Central Bank of Iraq has taken two steps recently is the first to issue a new edition of the value of 1000 dinars, which was made to change the Koranic verse and put another picture of the marshes listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized Empty Re: Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized

Post by chouchou Wed 10 Oct 2018, 8:22 am

Cannot wait to see these 50 dinars notes in circulation
    tt10
    tt10
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized Empty Re: Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized

Post by tt10 Wed 10 Oct 2018, 10:39 am

chouchou wrote:Cannot wait to see these 50 dinars notes in circulation
    You know that 50 pictured is one of the old retired notes right?
    1dinarshort
    1dinarshort
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 1dinarshort Wed 10 Oct 2018, 1:10 pm

I'm pretty sure those 50's came out with the rest of the new post Sadam era notes.  I got a stack of them from Safe Dinar when I made a large purchase, along with the coins that they took out of circulation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm