Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spiritual Economy : Iraq and Iran could raise their trade to 20 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Spiritual Economy : Iraq and Iran could raise their trade to 20 billion Empty Spiritual Economy : Iraq and Iran could raise their trade to 20 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 3:22 am

[size=32]
    Spiritual Economy : Iraq and Iran could raise their trade to 20 billion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

31 minutes ago

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Saturday that trade between Iraq and Iraq could be increased to 20 million dollars.
    "Trade exchange between the two countries reaches 12 billion dollars and can be raised to 20 billion dollars," Rowhani said in a speech at a press conference with Iraqi President Barham Salih.
    "We have discussed with Saleh the issues of gas and oil exploration, in addition to linking the railway between the two countries, especially between Shalamjah and Basra," noting that "this project was prepared introductions, and we can implement soon after the preparation of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance.
    "We can use these railways to transport visitors to the holy shrines from Iran to Iraq," he said, adding that "the issue of Shri al-Arab was discussed, because the file is important for both sides and enables us to provide more reconstruction for Iranian and Iraqi cities."
    "The issue of the environment is of importance to the two countries. Iran's western region is suffering from dust storms, a problem that needs bilateral cooperation to solve," Rowhani said.
    "We discussed the political issues in the region and agreed that security and stability are important for all the peoples of the region. We do not need foreign intervention in the region," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm