Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi describes Africa as the "future" of the global economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi describes Africa as the "future" of the global economy Empty Sisi describes Africa as the "future" of the global economy

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Dec 2018, 4:00 am

Sisi describes Africa as the "future" of the global economy

Sisi describes Africa as the "future" of the global economy 11733

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said on Sunday that the African continent is the future of the world economy, stressing that Africa opens its doors to the future and the economy.

"Egypt is keen to take a number of measures to support young entrepreneurs," Sisi said in a speech at the Africa Entrepreneurs' Conference at the Africa 2018 Forum, which began Sunday morning in Sharm el-Sheikh. Egypt towards youth with a range of encouraging means. "

He pointed out that the Forum is one of the channels of communication and strengthening relations between African continent countries, and is a confirmation of the vision of young people in Egypt and the African continent, and confidence in their minds and capabilities, according to the agency "SPA".

He pointed out that the challenges in the global economy require further strengthening cooperation between governments and the private sector to stimulate and develop entrepreneurship in Africa and unite efforts towards empowering the youth of the continent and provide the possibilities that allow them to unleash their energies and develop their creativity.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:26 am