Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The construction of a major power plant in southern Iran has begun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran - The construction of a major power plant in southern Iran has begun Empty The construction of a major power plant in southern Iran has begun

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 1:59 am

The construction of a major power plant in southern Iran has begun

10:16 - 11/12/2018

Iran - The construction of a major power plant in southern Iran has begun %D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1-1-696x366
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The construction of the 1,300-megawatt Sirik power station in eastern Iran's southern province of Hormuzgan will begin, Energy Minister Reda Erdkanian said.
    In a statement on the sidelines of the inauguration of the project to modernize the water supply line to the port of Bandarpas, Reza Erdekanian said the project would start within the next month.
    He added that 135 projects are being implemented in the areas of water, electricity and sanitation in the province of Hormuzgan currently with a credit of 48 trillion riyals.
    He said that during the day and tomorrow will be the launch of important projects in the field of power plants and water delivery by the adoption of 14 trillion and 800 billion riyals in the province.
    It is noteworthy that the province of Hormuzkan includes three power plants in Bandarpas and with the launch of the combined cycle station and the new Sirik station will increase the volume of energy to about double. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:58 pm