Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Abdul Mahdi will open 13 thousand files of corruption billions of dollars and chasing spoile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Abdul Mahdi will open 13 thousand files of corruption billions of dollars and chasing spoile Empty Source: Abdul Mahdi will open 13 thousand files of corruption billions of dollars and chasing spoile

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Abdul Mahdi will open 13 thousand files of corruption billions of dollars and chasing spoilers

[ltr]The time now is 02:16 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi plans to open 13 thousand files of corruption and issue orders to prosecute those involved to bring them to justice, indicating that the amounts are estimated billions of dollars deposited outside Iraq.

"The prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, intends to open 13 thousand files of corruption found in the Integrity Commission and will order the pursuit of the corrupt and arrest them," the source said. 

"Abdul Mahdi is thinking in a way to return the billions of dollars seized by corrupt people who disappeared from Iraq as a result of rampant corruption." 

"There are moves to restore the Iraqi funds found in some countries such as Jordan, Lebanon and the UAE and have been detained for return to Iraq," the source said. 

Although there is no accurate statistic of the money lost by financial corruption, it is estimated at tens of billions of dollars seized by senior officials in previous governments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:36 pm