Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: extension of the stay of Turkish troops a new violation of the sovereignty of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: extension of the stay of Turkish troops a new violation of the sovereignty of the  Empty Foreign Ministry: extension of the stay of Turkish troops a new violation of the sovereignty of the

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Dec 2018, 2:01 am

Foreign Ministry: extension of the stay of Turkish troops a new violation of the sovereignty of the country

17:11 - 15/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    considered the Foreign Parliamentary Committee on Saturday to extend the stay of the Turkish military forces in the northern areas of the country 's violation of Iraqi sovereignty, as indicated that theextension obtained without the knowledge of the federal government in Baghdad. 
    "The Turkish side has not informed the Iraqi government of the extension of the stay of its forces in the north of the country under the pretext of fighting the PKK," said member of the committee Melhan Almkoter said in a statement. 
    He added that "this step is a violation of the sovereignty of Iraq by the Turkish side because he did not inform the government," noting that "the Foreign Affairs Committee will work on the inclusion of foreign presence in Iraq within one of the sessions of Parliament for discussion with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and set a time limit for the removal of these forces."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry summoned the Turkish ambassador to Baghdad during the last period and handed him a document of protest on the presence of his forces in the northern regions of Iraq," explaining that "the Turkish side violated the sovereignty of Iraq for the third time and must be deterred by the federal government." 
    The Turkish Foreign Ministry announced on Saturday that the military operations against the PKK in northern Iraq will continue, in response to the call of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad Fatih Yildiz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:47 am