Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education: Abdul Mahdi Al-Hayali not to take the constitutional oath in preparation fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education: Abdul Mahdi Al-Hayali not to take the constitutional oath in preparation fo Empty Parliamentary Education: Abdul Mahdi Al-Hayali not to take the constitutional oath in preparation fo

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Parliamentary Education: Abdul Mahdi Al-Hayali not to take the constitutional oath in preparation for replacement

15:43 - 10/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The Commission on Education Parliamentary Thursday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told theEducation Minister Shaima not Hayali perform the constitutional oath for the purpose of replacing, as indicated that the session on Saturday will vote on the replacement of Hayali within the House ofRepresentatives. 
    The Committee member Raad Hussein said in a statement to the information that "Abdul-Mahdi and the political blocs informed the Minister of Education Shaima al-Hayali not to take the constitutional oath," pointing out that "the district will be replaced by a new candidate put forward by the political blocs." 
    He added that "will be during the session next Saturday will be replaced by the district," noting that "the reasons for the replacement was obtained as a result of the family of Al-Hayali links to terrorist gangs."
    The MP for the construction coalition Amer al-Fayez has confirmed, earlier, that it is not possible to vote on an alternative candidate for Shaima al-Hayali after the withdrawal of the previous vote and a decision of the House of Representatives by a simple majority.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm