Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France allocates a loan to Iraqi and Halbusi displaced persons, inviting them to serve the two coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France allocates a loan to Iraqi and Halbusi displaced persons, inviting them to serve the two coun Empty France allocates a loan to Iraqi and Halbusi displaced persons, inviting them to serve the two coun

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 2:53 am

[size=32]
    France allocates a loan to Iraqi and Halbusi displaced persons, inviting them to serve the two countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi received on Monday at the Council building in the presence of his deputies and a number of deputies, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Laudrian and his accompanying delegation.

He stressed the keenness of the Government of Iraq and the House of Representatives to cooperate with the international community - including France - in areas of common interest, including the fight against terrorism and extremist organizations.

The speaker praised the French role in supporting Iraq in the file of displaced persons and the allocation of a loan of 430 million euros to reconstruct the liberated cities and contribute to the reconstruction of the University of Mosul. He also called for the use of French expertise in urban reconstruction, Between the two countries.

For his part, Laudrian stressed the keenness of the French government to support Iraq in the important files related to security and reconstruction.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm