Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: Turkey will establish a safe area north of Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: Turkey will establish a safe area north of Syria Empty Erdogan: Turkey will establish a safe area north of Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:50 am

Erdogan: Turkey will establish a safe area north of Syria
    Erdogan: Turkey will establish a safe area north of Syria Irq_677061653_1547550033
    BAGHDAD / Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced on Tuesday that Turkey would establish a safe zone in northern Syria.
    "We will never allow the infiltration of terrorist organizations, and the terrorist in our borders, we will bury them in their holes," he said in a speech to the parliamentary bloc of the Justice and Development Party in parliament in Ankara on Tuesday.
    He continued: "We now have terrorist elements in Manbaj, and in the east of the Euphrates (northern Syria) as well as the remnants of an advocacy organization."
    Erdogan described his telephone conversation with his US counterpart Donald Trump as "positive" yesterday.
    "We hope that we have reached an understanding with Trump (about Syria) Trump reaffirmed to me in the phone call yesterday his decision to withdraw US troops from Syria."
    He expressed his sadness at the different positions with Washington over Syria.
    He stressed that Turkey is a "state of the Kurdish brothers as well," adding: Turkey hosted about 300 thousand of the Kurdish brothers of Ain Arab (Kubani), and closed its doors to terrorists.
    "As we protect our rights, we will also protect the rights of our Syrian brethren until the end," he said.
    He concluded by saying: "While the forces that plunged Syria in the sea of ​​blood and tears in the region, there have been parties demanding Turkey to remain silent about what is happening in Syria, and these parties were planning to transfer the bloody events to the Turkish interior, we did not allow and will not allow in the future" End

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=112317

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm