Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy recognizes the existence of "large" numbers of foreign workers and refuses to stop i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy recognizes the existence of "large" numbers of foreign workers and refuses to stop i Empty Iraq 's economy recognizes the existence of "large" numbers of foreign workers and refuses to stop i

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Jan 2019, 2:26 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy recognizes the existence of "large" numbers of foreign workers and refuses to stop its flow[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The federal government on Tuesday acknowledged the existence of "large" numbers of foreign workers in the country, while announcing the formation of a committee to organize it refused at the same time stop the flow to Iraq.

"There are large numbers of foreign workers who are not in control and most of them have entered illegally into the country," Labor and Social Affairs Minister Bassem Abdul Zaman told a meeting with Bangladeshi ambassador to Iraq Abu Maksoud Mohammad Farhad.

He added that "the problems facing the Bangladeshi labor in Iraq need to cooperate and coordinate all concerned bodies, including the Ministries of Interior and Foreign Affairs to ensure that the leakage of employment and exploitation in professions or jobs that did not come for them," calling on the Bangladeshi embassy to provide the Ministry with all the data on the employment of Bengali and number in the country".

He explained that "the ministry resorted to the formation of a special committee to audit all foreign workers in Iraq instead of stopping entry to prevent the impact of this matter on some companies operating in Iraq," noting that "the Committee will consider all the problems and proposals made by the Ambassador on the employment of Bengali, And that the outputs of the Committee will be circulated to all concerned bodies, including the embassy. "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:40 pm