Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: America is planning a peaceful coup in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Al-Bishara: America is planning a peaceful coup in Iraq Empty Al-Bishara: America is planning a peaceful coup in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:16 am

Al-Bishara: America is planning a peaceful coup in Iraq

09:35 - 19/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is trying to exploit government mistakes, failures and corruption in the new political system to carry out plots and plans to bring about a quiet coup that will lead to the re-emergence of the Baath party, political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara warned on Tuesday.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "America has a political plan in Iraq that is beyond the military plan. It is trying to restore the political structure of the ruling regime and to nurture currents of sectarian and regional character that are hostile to the political process. The sectarian division of my grandfather, and allow the emergence of new currents that allow the Baath to be observed and the terrorist, and the return of these forces serving America and Saudi Arabia to power. "
    He added that "failures and corruption in the new political system make it easier for the United States to carry out conspiracies and plans. If the regime is successful, America will not be able to deceive some elements in order to organize them to bring about a process of gradual change and return elements of the Baathist regime. You will not be able to exploit these items. "
    "America is exploiting people's suffering today from poverty, unemployment, chaos, loss of services and corruption, especially as it encourages these things. What is wrong with the current system is the lack of success in providing what citizens need, even though the government is able to confront America militarily but is unable to convince. Citizens and provide what is needed, which could be invested by America to bring about a peaceful coup in Iraq. "
    Al-Bishara stressed that "the blame lies with all the forces involved in the political process, as it is the primary responsible for the plans of the United States, and it must use the remaining time to rearrange the situation and address the problems of the regime, especially corruption and attention to the homeland and achieve what is wanted." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm