Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detection of a meeting expected to open and others in the presence of Sadr and Amiri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detection of a meeting expected to open and others in the presence of Sadr and Amiri Empty Detection of a meeting expected to open and others in the presence of Sadr and Amiri

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 6:07 am

Detection of a meeting expected to open and others in the presence of Sadr and Amiri

14:01 - 19/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the Fatah alliance, Mohammed Karim, Tuesday, that the committees emanating from the meetings of the coalition are continuing to open on the verge of completion of its tasks, likely to attend the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri for the next meeting.
    "The committees formed after the meetings of the coalition and the opening on the preparation of a position of the US presence and the completion of the cabinet cabins and services has almost completed its tasks," Karim said in a statement.
    He added that "the recommendations and results of the committees will be submitted to a hexagonal committee of the study and then submitted to a new meeting of the two alliances for the purpose of deciding," likely to "the meeting in the presence of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri."
    The MP for the alliance of conquest Thamer Deeban confirmed in a statement earlier to the / information, / that the committees of conquest and others will resolve the Cabinet Cab file before the end of the holiday legislative term of Parliament, noting that the committees continue their meetings to come out a unified decision on the removal of US forces from Iraq. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:07 pm