Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect Empty Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 1:55 am

[size=32]
    Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elections[/size]
    Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect 12-39-768x432

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The latest polls in Turkey have shown that queues standing in front of fruit and vegetable bakeries could surprise President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his ruling party in local elections scheduled for the end of next month. 
    "The economy is going to vote in the upcoming Turkish elections, and the chaos and complaint that is taking place in the consumer market, which has become part of its public landscape, will bring the Justice Party to justice," said Ettela Yassilada, an analyst at Global Source Partners. Turkish ruling losses at least confirmed in Istanbul and Ankara. 
    The report showed what President Erdogan has done recently, and he is patrolling security; to force groceries to lower the prices of vegetables and fruits; after rising above the potential of the middle class due to the devaluation of the lira.

Cadillac queues

The report quoted pictures of Turkish queues standing in the Kadikoy district of Istanbul for purchases from police-controlled shops. Traders who could not accept retail sales without bulk purchase prices circumvented Erdogan's decisions to cut sales volumes and reduce their weights, The economist, Attila, calls it "deflationary inflation" - the manipulation of weights.

Prices outweigh the probability

"The prices are becoming unbearable and sometimes we go home without buying anything," the report said. The garlic, it says, reached 6.7 pounds, while the spinach rose to 10 pounds.

Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect 121-7

Erdogan has launched a campaign last week, at high prices, describing it as a "terrorist act" and the conduct of police patrols; to force groceries for sale at cheap prices, which described economic expert "Genghis Aktar" as a patchwork lacks economic logic, and will only lead to further decline And chaos.

He attributed to Khulousi, one of the vendors of vegetables as saying nervously: How do they want me to sell at lower prices than I bought it? Or that the state's enemies are paying from their pocket to force us to lose?

Western Report: Price chaos in Turkey is the biggest challenge to Erdogan and his party in the elect 122-3

Political price

The report points out that the timing of these fires and the chaos in the consumer market weeks before the local elections, shocked the Turkish presidency because the results of the opinion polls are almost a loss of Erdogan's party ... "It would not be surprising if Erdogan's biggest losses will come in Istanbul and Ankara, He said.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/13a08ece-673b-428b-8106-611c90de18bd

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm