Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baiji: Fighting corruption needs real procedures, not slogans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baiji: Fighting corruption needs real procedures, not slogans  Empty Al-Baiji: Fighting corruption needs real procedures, not slogans

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:06 am

Al-Baiji: Fighting corruption needs real procedures, not slogans 

10:21 - 10/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Mansour Al-Baiji said on Sunday that the talk of combating corruption needs real measures to deter corrupters who have been rooted in state institutions for years. He said that talking about fighting corruption is purely constructive and time consuming.
    "There is no real application on the ground to hold accountable the spoilers who are protected by their parties and their political blocs and the wealth of the country is looted before the eyes and ears of all without any deterrent to them," he said in a statement.
    He added that "there is real corruption is not less dangerous than the gangs of terrorist advocates need to take serious steps and real procedures deterrent to control through accountability, we have many institutions competent to fight corruption and they overlap each other and each institution aimed at default on the other offices of inspectors General and integrity and the latest formation of the Supreme Council To fight corruption but without any benefit and no one is held accountable by it. "
    Al-Baiji said that "there are none of the real mechanisms to reduce the rampant corruption in the country, not the loud slogans that we hear but without any benefit, so bold steps must be taken by the Prime Minister and the Supreme Judicial Council to activate the completed files and is enclosed to include the judiciary to hold those involved So that they can pass through to others and activate a law from where you have this to a real official of any state. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 am