Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

warns Iraq of "consequences of optimism" a spiritual visit to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - warns Iraq of "consequences of optimism" a spiritual visit to Baghdad Empty warns Iraq of "consequences of optimism" a spiritual visit to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 6:59 am

[size=32]
    warns Iraq of "consequences of optimism" a spiritual visit to Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Iran's special envoy to Iran, Brian Hawke, warned of the optimism of Iranian President Hassan Rowhani's visit to Baghdad.

"The Iranian regime does not invest in its people, so how can one expect it to support Iraq and the Iraqi people in any way," he said in his warnings.

Rohani's visit, created by analysts seeking a way out of US sanctions against Iran that left Tehran's economy in limbo, prompted Washington to warn Baghdad not to allow Tehran to use Iraq to achieve that goal. Hawk said the sanctions were depriving the Iranian regime Of the income it uses to destabilize the region and must be complied with by all.

The US envoy also cited the facts of the "practices of the Iranian regime in the region" and the ongoing interference in the affairs of neighboring countries to destabilize their security and stability in describing the Iranian banking system as "black and non-transparent." He stressed that "the Tehran regime does not want its people to know where the state funds go , Because they are actually being spent across the Middle East to achieve the greed of Iran in controlling its own countries. "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 am