Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi foreign policy issued a position on the statements of Trump on the Golan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi foreign policy issued a position on the statements of Trump on the Golan Empty Iraqi foreign policy issued a position on the statements of Trump on the Golan

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar 2019, 6:34 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi foreign policy issued a position on the statements of Trump on the Golan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry on Saturday issued a clarification on its follow-up to recent statements by the United States, which called on the international community to recognize the sovereignty of the "occupation" power over the Syrian Golan.
    "Iraq strongly opposes the legitimization of the occupation of the Syrian Golan," the ministry said in a statement to Ashfaq News. "This approach is rejected on the basis of international law, which prohibits the illegality of any authority based on war or occupation as a tool to acquire the ownership of the occupied territories. Iraq therefore affirms that the statute of limitations does not give the occupying Power any right or sovereignty over the occupied territories of the Syrian Golan or the occupied Palestinian territories, in particular Jerusalem. "
    "Iraq, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant international conventions relating to the occupation, in particular the Hague, Geneva and its annexed Protocols, and the resolutions of international legitimacy issued by the UN Security Council, reject these policies that harm the achievement of international solutions that end the occupation of the Syrian Golan, "Iraq calls on the international community to respect the peremptory norms of international law, to end the occupation of Arab lands and to accept the resolutions of international legitimacy issued by the organs of the United Nations, in particular the resolutions of the Security Council and the General Assembly."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:05 pm