Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bezouni: We are waiting for Abdul-Mahdi's response regarding the transformation of Basra into a p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bezouni: We are waiting for Abdul-Mahdi's response regarding the transformation of Basra into a p Empty Al-Bezouni: We are waiting for Abdul-Mahdi's response regarding the transformation of Basra into a p

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Apr 2019, 3:11 am

Al-Bezouni: We are waiting for Abdul-Mahdi's response regarding the transformation of Basra into a province

10:24 - 03/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Basra Council Sabah al-Bezouni, on Wednesday, to proceed with the transfer of Basra to the territory to protect it from "abhorrent centralization," noting that he was addressed to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and waiting for the response.
    "The Basra Council is proceeding with the process of transforming Basra into a province. There is a certain period stipulated by the constitution to hold the popular referendum in the province. The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, has been addressed to them for the purpose of referring the issue to the Electoral Commission," he said in a radio statement. "He said.
    He added that "the provincial council, on April 1, 2019, confirmed his previous decision to proceed to transform the province into a territory, to protect the city from" abominable centralization. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:38 am