Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy calls on the government to ensure a competitor to the local product in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - The parliamentary economy calls on the government to ensure a competitor to the local product in the Empty The parliamentary economy calls on the government to ensure a competitor to the local product in the

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:02 pm

09-04-2019 11:20 AM
    The parliamentary economy calls on the government to ensure a competitor to the local product in the agreements with neighboring countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
     The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Tuesday, the government to ensure rival to the domestic product during the economic agreements with the countries of Al-Jawari, indicating that allowing the dumping of the Iraqi market goods will end the employment opportunities of young people.
     Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to the "news" that "the government must ensure rival to the domestic product during economic agreements with neighboring countries."
    She added that "allowing the dumping of the Iraqi market goods will end the employment opportunities of unemployed youth for years."
    She stressed that "activating the work in the construction of joint factories with neighboring countries will have a very positive return, especially on the labor market in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm