Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are down on economic concerns and rising US production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are down on economic concerns and rising US production Empty Oil prices are down on economic concerns and rising US production

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:30 am

Oil prices are down on economic concerns and rising US production

Oil prices are down on economic concerns and rising US production 14404

Oil prices fell on Thursday as US crude inventories rose and the country's record high, with economic concerns casting doubt on fuel demand growth.
    Brent crude for July delivery reached $ 71.52 a barrel, down 21 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous close.
    US WTI crude futures were $ 64.34 a barrel, down 27 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the previous settlement price.
    US crude oil inventories rose 7 million barrels to 456.6 million barrels last week, the highest level since November 2017, the US Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.
    US crude oil production remained at a record 12.2 million bpd, making the United States the world's largest oil producer, ahead of Russia and Saudi Arabia.
    There is also concern about an economic slowdown that could soon affect fuel consumption after the International Monetary Fund cut its forecast for global growth to its lowest level in 10 years this week.
    Despite rising US supplies and economic concerns, global oil markets remain in limbo amid OPEC-led production cuts, US sanctions on oil-exporting Iran and Venezuela and escalating fighting in Libya.
    Brent crude and WTI crude have risen about 30 and 40 percent respectively since the beginning of the year.
    In contrast to the short-term outlook for oil markets, much attention is focused on the future of demand as alternative fuels are used for transport.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm