Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The death of the UN commander in the occupied Golan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The death of the UN commander in the occupied Golan Empty The death of the UN commander in the occupied Golan

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2019, 2:05 am

The death of the UN commander in the occupied Golan

08:40 - 20/04/2019

The death of the UN commander in the occupied Golan 5cbaae1995a597ca1f8b4624-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United Nations announced that General Francis Vib-Sanzere, the commander of the UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) in the Golan (Andov), died suddenly.
    "The Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Gutierrez, is deeply saddened by the sudden death of General Francis Vib-Sanzere," the organization said in a statement, without mentioning the circumstances and cause of death.
    "His career and leadership were exemplary in the service of the United Nations peacekeeping forces," the statement said.
    The general, born in 1957, is a husband and father of two children and has headed Andov since October 2017. He has worked in UN peace missions in Syria, Lebanon, Rwanda, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
    The "Andov" forces deployed in the Golan since 1974 to monitor the disengagement from the Israeli and Syrian forces are a 1,000-strong force of blue helmets.
    The current mandate expires in June, with an annual cost of about $ 60 million

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:16 am