Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives in Russia on an armored train

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives in Russia on an armored train Empty North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives in Russia on an armored train

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2019, 1:43 am

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives in Russia on an armored train

09:14 - 24/04/2019

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrives in Russia on an armored train %D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA-696x391
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    arrived in a train North Korean leader, Kim Jong - un, on Wednesday, to the Russian territory, is scheduled to hold talks with President Vladimir Putin on Thursday in the city of Vladivostok. 
    The armored train of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un crossed the Russian border and stopped at Hasan station at 04:00 a.m. Wednesday (Moscow time), the agency quoted a source in the Primorsky region of eastern Russia as saying. 
    "I am happy to be on Russian territory," Kim said at the Hasan railway station during a brief meeting with representatives of the administration and the Russian Foreign Ministry. 
    Kim said that his current visit to Russia will not be the last, noting that his visit is a first step to develop relations with Moscow.
    He visited the Russian-Korean friendship house where he met with the worker in charge of the system at the house, which was built on the eve of his grandfather Kim Il Sung's visit to Russia in 1986 and thanked her for her work. 
    Kim's train then goes to Vladivostok, and is expected to arrive at the city station at 11:00 am Moscow time. 
    Kim Jong-un's first visit to Russia since taking office in 2011. He 
    will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday on the island of Ruski in Vladivostok, and the two leaders' talks will focus on resolving the nuclear issue of the Korean Peninsula and bilateral relations.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm