Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Privileges granted to "Kurdistan" were not within the federal budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliamentary Finance: Privileges granted to "Kurdistan" were not within the federal budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: Privileges granted to "Kurdistan" were not within the federal budget

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Apr 2019, 6:05 am

Parliamentary Finance: Privileges granted to "Kurdistan" were not within the federal budget

11:10 - 26/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, on Friday, that the financial privileges granted to the Kurdistan region were not within the federal budget, among the privileges were within the draft submitted by the Iraqi government.
    Al-Saadawi said in a statement received by the agency "Information", "The draft included the provision of dues of the region of salaries even if the Kurdistan government did not comply with the payment of oil revenues, but this was changed in Article 10-c including not to hand over the region's dues from salaries in the event that did not commit The territorial government to pay the oil dues, the federal government to stop the delivery of the region dues from salaries. "
    Al-Saadawi said that despite the excesses during the past two months by the Minister of Finance to pay the financial dues of salaries, but outside the budget and outside the official approvals between the letter sent to the Minister of Finance by the Committee to clarify the legal face in which the payment of salaries for the past two months. 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 am